Designing a Research Question
- The Young Economist’s Short Guide to Writing Economic Research
- Powers, Dawn. “How to Write a Research Paper in Economics”
- Gitter, Seth. “Choosing a topic for undergraduate economic research”
- Diamond, Peter. “My research strategy”
Conducting a Literature Review
- Dudenhefer, Paul (2009). “Literature Reviews” in A Guide to Writing in Economics, page 32.
- The Critical Lit Review Harvard Sociology .
- Saunders, Mark N.K. & Céline Rojon “On the attributes of a critical literature review” Coaching: An International Journal of Theory, Research and Practice Vol. 4, Iss. 2, 2011
- Laubepin, Frederique (2013) “How to read (and understand) a Social Science Journal Article”. Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research,
- Arroyo Abad, L., & Khalifa, K. (2015). What Are Stylized Facts?. Journal Of Economic Methodology, 22(2), 143-156.
Presenting Your Research at Undergraduate Conferences
Publishing Your Work as an Undergraduate in Economics
- Publishing your work. Economics at Illinois.